SV2 SnorkelReplacement Tube
Free Shipping >$75
One Year Warranty
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Replacement tube for SV2 Full Face Snorkel Mask
- Adheres to same features & FlowTech natural breathing technology
- "Those that like to film their underwater adventures will love the Seaview 180º Snorkel Mask…This is the smart way to capture your snorkeling trip, as it leaves your hands free and reduces the likelihood of accidentally dropping your camera in deep water." - TripSavvy
- PolyCarbonate material
CARE / INSTRUCTION
- Full-face masks can provide a wonderful surface snorkeling experience. Its design is meant for casual surface snorkeling.
- Strenuous swimming while wearing any type of snorkel, including full face designs, is not recommended.
- Use traditional dive masks for freediving. For rigorous swimming, use swim goggles.
- Be sure to take regular breaks while snorkeling.
- Follow the buddy rule: never snorkel alone.
PREPARATION:Visually inspect your mask for any damage that may have occurred during shipping or potential rare manufacturing defects. While holding the mask to your face breathe through the mask to ensure there is nothing obstructing the inhale or exhale ports.
USE:Once in the water, swim on the surface and breathe calmly through your mouth or nose. If you feel light-headed, remove the mask immediately. Keeping your chin slightly up will create the best breathing experience. If you feel any obstruction to your breathing, it may be due to the snorkel being covered in water temporarily. The dry top snorkel design will prevent water from entering through the top of the snorkel. If water leaks into your mask, simply lift your head out of the water and it will drain out of the chin valve. No need to remove your mask to clear it of water.
TO CLEAN:Rinse and soak with tap water using a small amount of detergent to help with cleaning. Wipe the mask down with a microfiber or non-abrasive towel to prevent water spots and then allow the mask to air dry. Store the mask in a protected space, and avoid exposure to direct sunlight and black rubber as it could stain the silicone insert. Avoid leaving the mask in sandy area when not in use.
Fits just like the original V2 and matches the color of the one lost in the surf (*almost* fully attached). Never had any problems with the original V2 and it definitely does allow better flow than V1.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.